Social Media Integration:
Social media is an effective tool that pulls the target audience towards an mobile business and there are many of advantages for individuals and companies. Mobiterra helps individuals and companies to develop mobile applications with social media integration. Therefore, they can take advantages of social media for their businesses.
Mobiterra delivers mobile geolocation applications and develops location-based applications for mobile phones. Geolocation can be performed by associating a geographic location with the IP address, MAC address, RFID, NFC, Wi-Fi connection location, or device GPS coordinates.
Mobiterra provides augmented reality based high quality applications for its customers in many areas like education, PR, business, games and entertainment. There are a lot of potential applications that Mobiterra provides including:
- Devices: Create new applications that are physically impossible in "real" hardware, such as 3D objects interactively changing their shape and appearance based on the current task or need.
- Multi-screen simulation: Display multiple application windows as virtual monitors in real space and switch among them with gestures and/or redirecting head and eyes
- Automotive: Eeye-dialing, navigation arrows on roadways
- "X-ray vison"
- Furnishings: Plants, wallpapers, panoramic views, artwork, decorations, posters, illumination etc.
- Public displays: Window dressings, traffic signs, Christmas decorations, advertisements.
- Gadgets: Clock, radio, PC, arrival/departure board at an airport, stock ticker, PDA, PMP, informational posters/fliers/billboards.
- Speech synthesis: Render location/context-specific information via spoken words.
- Prospecting: In hydrology, ecology, and geology, AR can be used to display an interactive analysis of terrain characteristics. Users can collaboratively modify and analyze, interactive three-dimensional maps.
Mobiterra made possible to stream live video with high quality. Key features of live streaming that Mobiterra provides are;
- Chat: Text chat messages from viewers while streaming.
- Distribution: Auto-posting to YouTube and other video sharing sites.
- Recording: Ability to record live stream locally.
- Geolocation: Auto-display of live streaming location.
- Private: Share live streaming with selected private audience.
- Premium: Price and extra features of premium accounts (if available).
Mobiterra provides software development services with video and audio streaming to its customers including streaming video from millions of popular social video-sharing sites like YouTube, Google Video, MetaCafe, Facebook etc.
OTA Update: Over-the-air programming (OTA) refers methods of distributing new software updates to cell phones or provisioning handsets with the necessary settings with which to access services such as WAP or MMS.
Mobiterra provides OTA update to their customers. Therefore, they can easily manage their content of application.
Push notification allows an application to notify you of new messages or events without the need to actually open the application. Mobiterra made possible to use push notification feature for their customers. Therefore, they can inform the users even the application running at the background or application is closed.
QR Code: A QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response code) is a specific matrix barcode (or two-dimensional code) that is readable by dedicated QR barcode readers and camera telephones. QR Codes can be used to store addresses and URLs that can appear in magazines, on signs, buses, business cards or just about any product that users might need information about. Mobiterra provides QR Code based software development services to customers.