As a Software QA Tester, you will ensure that computer programs are able to perform properly. You will also responsible for making sure that the use of the program will not pose a problem to the user in terms of difficulty of us.
- Development and design of test plans specific for different computer software programs
- Receiving and interpretation of error reports from the clients
- Interpretation and documentation of error reports from clients
- Input provision for software test plans
- Creation and design of test scenarios for the testing of software programs
- Review and checking of test cases for software programs
- Keeping up to date with standards and requirements of software quality assurance as stipulated by software testing authorities
- Development and implementation of software program functionality tests
- Development and implementation of software program regression tests
- Preparation of reports on defects and problems that arise during software tests
- Tracking of reported problems and defects using tracking software
- Preparation of software evaluation test reports
Requirements - Mandatory:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Strong understanding of the mobile industry and competing products
- Knowledge in skills and in the use of technologies for detecting and tracking defects Being a team player and coordinate well with the team members.
- Understanding and knowledge of quality assurance processes and methods used in software development
Requirements - Desirable:
- Ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive schedules
- 2+ year of Experience developing/executing/logging the following test artifacts: test scenarios, scripts, data sheets, results and defects.
You can apply the job by filling out the application form below. We will get you back as soos as possible.